All our frame descriptions contain full measurements so that you can judge whether a particular frame will fit you. The following measurements are given:
- Temple to temple measurement
- Frame front width
- Side length to bend at ear
- Eyepiece width
- Eyepiece depth
- Bridge width
We suggest that you compare them with the measurements of a frame that you currently wear to get the best idea of how a frame will fit.
In order for us to create your lenses, you will require:
- a copy of your prescription
- your Pupillary Distance, or PD, which can be supplied by your optician or measured by a friend per instructions below
- your selection of the type of lenses required
Measuring Pupillary Distance
- Ask a friend to stand directly opposite on the same eye level and at arms reach.
- Position a ruler on your nose as in the photo below.
- Measure the distance between the edge of one pupil and the same edge of the other.
The prices below are for prescriptions within the range of +/- 6.00 sphere +/- 2.00 cyl (outside of this range please contact us)
Plano (non-prescription) plastic lenses £15.00 a pair
Single vision clear plastic £35.00 a pair
Plano (non-prescription) tinted sunglass plastic £20.00 a pair (available in grey, brown and green)
Single vision tinted sunglass plastic £45.00 a pair (available in grey, brown and green)
Single vision anti-reflective plastic £45.00 a pair
Single vision plastic reactolites (photochromic) £65.00 a pair
We can also fit lenses to your own frames at your own risk. There will be an extra glazing charge to your own frame, please enquire.